shop all my picks
Welcome to the blog where I share all things home decor, my latest finds, building tips and more!
Stay in the loop with behind the scenes, tips, sales and other exclusive content!
Sharing the best of June, a few of my personal favorites, and a few of yours, too. I legit can’t believe that June is over and it’s already July. The summer hasn’t even started and it’s already half over. I’m anticipating July going by even faster. Somehow our calendar is already jam packed and I have exciting things planned for the house & blog every. single. week. so stay tuned!
Here’s a quick roundup of all the posts from June. It was a busy month!
1. Gingham Rug – Absolutely obsessed with this rug. I waited months for it to restock so I could add it to Kate’s room and it was the perfect finishing touch.
2. Belt Bag – I grabbed the blacked out version of this a few weeks ago and it my new summer staple for carrying all the necessities. I love that I can wear it cross body or as a fanny keeping me hands free either way.
3. Indoor/ Outdoor wall sconce – This was a top seller of the month and is still on sale, 33% off. We used it above our drinking fountain and it makes for a cutie little statement.
4. Black & White cement tile – Another top seller for June and my favorite tile in our home.
5. Tiered maxi dress – Obsessed with this one, just ordered it, 25% off for the 4th! Comes in several colors too.
6. Self Tanner – I’ve been using this one for years.
7. Unseen sunscreen – Last summer I asked you guys what the best facial sunscreen was and you all voted tis one, been using it ever since. Love the silky texture of it.
8. Nail dashes – I’ve been using these for a year and a half now and love them. They last me 10-14 days and cost a fraction of the salon price. If my nails are done, they’re these. I’ll be wearing these ‘Tulips for Tiffany’ for the 4th!
9. Faux olive tree – This tree is tall and skinny and is the perfect size for almost any spot. It’s in our dining room.
10. Red, white and blue buntings – I grabbed these before Memorial Day and don’t plan on taking them down until Labor Day. They come in tons of sizes and quantities and have held up great in the wind too.
11. Adirondack chairs – These were a best seller two months in a row!
12. Leather Sofa – New arrival in our living room! The leather is absolutely gorgeous and added some much needed warmth and contrast to our space.
13. The ‘unicorn one piece’ – This Summersalt suit is a best seller for a reason. Stays in place and has just the right amount of smoothing compression.
14. Denim shorts – Summer staple and currently 40% off!!
15. My favorite pot ever – Love the texture, decor staple for me.
16. Dolphin hem shorts – Ultimate comfy factor with on trend dolphin hem. Currently 25% off and almost sold out, grab em while you can!