shop all my picks
Welcome to the blog where I share all things home decor, my latest finds, building tips and more!
Stay in the loop with behind the scenes, tips, sales and other exclusive content!
Switching out your stems is one of the easiest ways to transition your home from season to season. I’ve rounded up a bunch of my favorite summer stems. Some people say they don’t like the look of faux stems, but I’m telling you, these aren’t your grandmas fake flowers. Faux stems look and even feel more real than ever. Don’t forget to add water to your vase to really make the look more believable.
Every season I like to invest in a few new stems. Since I just started my collection last year, I have kept most of my stems pretty neutral. I own several of the stems below and there is something here for everyone, from green stems to faux florals. I can’t wait to see how you incorporate them in your own homes, a lot of these would even work year round, too. Plus this is a really great time to grab any faux stems or plants from Afloral; they’re currently 20% off with code FAUX. Not sponsored or anything, just a great sale! 😉
1. Cherry Leaf Spray $23 for twin pack
2. Peony Bundle $17 for two bundles of 10 ea
3. Beige Hydrangea Flower $16
4. Real Touch Eucalyptus Branch $16
5. Lemon Leaf Spray $10
6. Wildflower Lavender Bush $18
8. Peony Bud $10
10. Italian Ruscus Branch $22
11. Cherry Blossom Branch in White $24
12. Silk Ruscus $10
13. Seeded Eucalyptus Leaves $8
14. Ivory Dahlia $14
15. Tulip Bundle $25 28 stems
16. Green Petal Leaf Branch $49