shop all my picks
Welcome to the blog where I share all things home decor, my latest finds, building tips and more!
Stay in the loop with behind the scenes, tips, sales and other exclusive content!
While I would like to say that March flew by, it was a really busy month after all, my anticipation for real spring sort of made it drag on. If you’re familiar with the PNW you know we have several fake springs before the real deal shows up. But all the progress happening in the laundry room and loft last month I wanted to recap the best of March so it’s all in one place. Also, be sure to keep an eye out, I’m working on a budget breakdown post for the loft refresh, too.
A Labor of Love
Loft Reveal | Part 1
No One’s Gonna Know
Loft Reveal | Part 2
How To: Cabinet Styling
How To: Clean Your Washing Machine
Loft Curtains FAQ Answered
Progress Report On the Laundry Room
Midweek Meals | Comfort Food
How To: Keep Hand Towels Off the Floor
Style with Me : Sideboard
Easter Basket Ideas for Kids
An Easter Tablescape
I rounded up a few of March’s best selling items as well as a few of my own favorites. I’m gearing up for a patio refresh and I can see a lot of you are too! So many great outdoor finds last month! You can find them all below with more faves.
1. Table lamp of my dreams $335 | An investment piece for sure, but she’s worth every penny. I grabbed this on sale at the beginning of the month and I’m so happy I finally did! I’ve wanted it for over 2 years. The color, texture, size and shade. *chefs kiss* It’s absolutely beautiful.
2. Oversized outdoor lanterns $48-80 | I wanted these last summer but was too slow and missed them. I grabbed a set this year for our entry and seriously considering grabbing one more. I prefer these to the Pottery Barn lanterns, they’re just as big, but heavier, and they’re 20% off right now, so if you want em, get em now!
3. Nail Dashes $10 | If you’ve been around for a minute you know I usually wear Red Aspen nails, but I didn’t want to wait for them to ship and to be honest, I haven’t been loving their color selection lately. I picked these up from Target and so far I’m loving them.
4. River Oaks Outdoor Sofa & Nesting Tables $597 | A best seller every year and currently over $100 off!
5. Crawford Bench $561 | When McGee & Co. had their spring tent sale I bought this for the foot of our bed and it’s gorgeous! The wood tone is the most beautiful chocolaty brown color. I’ll probably use it in the living room come fall. It’s such a versatile piece.
6. Faux Tulips $19 | This is another purchase that sat in my amazon cart for 2 years before I finally bought them. They are the most realistic faux stem I’ve ever seen. Not only do they look real, but they feel real too! Put them in water and you’ll fool everyone. Comes in lots of colors!
7. Waffle Weave Towels $19-34 | My new favorite towels!
8. Madewell Spring Dress $129 | Love the buttons and tie back on this midi dress. Perfect for spring/summer.
9. Nora Nightstand $488 | The wood tone and lines on this nightstand are gorg! The best dupe I’ve seen for this Arhaus version that is 5x the cost!
10. Busy Gal Brow Gel $22 | Grabbed this during the Tarte sale and I love it! Keeps my brows in place all day.
11. Tartelette Eye Pallet $45 | Grabbed during the sale too! This will last me FOREVER. They’re super pigmented, a little goes a long way!
12. Sunday Porch Swing with Cushions $1359 | A best seller last month and for good reason! It’s so dang cute! I want one for our front porch!
13. High Rise 90s Relaxed Jean $89 | You all know I love my Abercrombie denim. Loving this new fit.
14. Washable Rug $179 | Love this rug for spring and bonus points its washable!
In case you missed it, last week I shared some ideas for Easter baskets for kids here. Check it out! We have most of the items and love. I linked the cutest baskets too, if you’re still needing them.