shop all my picks
Welcome to the blog where I share all things home decor, my latest finds, building tips and more!
Stay in the loop with behind the scenes, tips, sales and other exclusive content!
Easter is just two weeks away if you can believe it! I started planning our day and I’m really hoping the in-laws invite us over for dinner so I don’t have to cook a big meal. Haha! We usually head over for an easter egg hunt that grandma likes to go all out on. Which got me thinking about Easter basket ideas. I always do a pretty similar (and simple) basket year to year and it’s usually summer themed, even though Easter is usually pretty cold and wet here in the PNW.
If you’re looking for some easter basket ideas, I’ve rounded up a few for kids of all ages. I think there is something here for every budget and items kids will actually use and love.
1. Water Beads $11 – I grab these every spring for the kids. We put a handful in the bottom of the water table and let them expand. It keeps the kids entertained for days.
2. Cuddle + Kind Doll $66 – Each of the kids have one of these dolls. They’re super cute and amazing quality, but the best part is for every doll purchased 10 meals are provided for a child in need. The best kind of gift on Easter!
3. Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 7+ Camera $67 – Perfect for the tween or teen. I would’ve loved one of these as a kid! Comes with film & in a few colors, too.
4. Stanley IceFlow Flip Straw Tumbler $35 – Everyone’s favorite for a reason. The hype is real. I have a few and my drink stays cold for actual days, even in the summer.
5. Spokester $12 – We put these in the boys’ Christmas stockings and they’ve been a hit ever since! I just attaches to the wheel and makes their bicycle sound like a motorcycle. They LOVE them!
6. Ball Cap $26 – I grabbed these for the kids 2 summers ago and they still wear them. You can personalize them with an initial or symbol and they come in lots of colors. Adult sizes too!
7. Beach Towel $18 – Come in 4 color options. Love the cute embellishments on each.
8. Pool Float $24 – Probably the chicest floats around. Might have to grab a couple of these for our baskets.
9. Seeds and Trees $17 – A children’s book about the power of words. Super cute!
10. Easter Egg Tokens $15 – I grabbed 2 different sets of these to go inside of our eggs. We try really hard not to do candy (dad’s a dentist). I thought these were the perfect solution! I plan to use them year round. Just throw them in a mason jar and when the kids earn a little something extra they can draw a token.
11. Poof Mineral Part Powder $34 – With SPF 35 this is a mess free alternative to protect their scalp. I use their face version and plan on grabbing one of these this summer for those days the kids don’t have their hats on.
12. One Piece Swim $24 – Both my girls have the rainbow version of this swimsuit. It’s so darling on & the straps are sewn so no need to worry about them coming untied.
13. Swim Trunk $34 – Grabbing Jack a pair of these! I love that they’re fully lined and not with the uncomfortable mesh like most swim suits. Can’t wait until Ben is big enough to wear them too!
14. Native Shoes $44 I get my kids 2 pair of shoes every summer. These and a pair of sandals and those are their only shoes. I love that they’re waterproof and super easy to clean, and you can easily dress them up or down. They come in a ton of colors, too!
15. Claw Clips $10 – These claw clips (or any hair accessory) would be super cute to add to an Easter basket.
16. LED Soccer Ball $35 – I thought this would be fun for summer nights. There is a basketball version here.
17. Dino Egg Dig Kit $19 – My dad got these for the kids 2 christmases ago. I let them bust them open and discovered they’re a pretty big mess, so we boxed them up and saved them for summer. Let me tell you, I’m glad I saved them because it kept all 4 of them busy for 4-5 hours. I’ll be purchasing again this summer.
18. Kite $16 – I bought a similar kite for my kids last fall and they love it!
And if you’re looking for the cutest easter baskets around, I gathered them up below! I hope you and your fam have the happiest Easter!
1. Round Water Hyacinth Easter Basket with Ears $15
2. Wicker Easter Basket with Liner $53
3. 12″ Round Plastic Willow Decorative Easter Basket $10 – bought these for my kids.
4. Olli Ella Blossom Basket $25
5. Gingham Bunny Face Easter Basket Liner $15
6. Round White Paper Rope Easter Basket with Bunny Handle $9
7. White Sabrina Easter Baskets $39
8. Wire Easter Basket $14
9. Seagrass Easter Basket $40
10. Felted Bunny Baby Easter Bucket $29
11. June Bolga Basket $32
Don’t forget you can find more gift ideas for everybody, every age, and every budget here. And in case you missed it, here is this week’s Midweek Meals menu too! 😉