shop all my picks
Welcome to the blog where I share all things home decor, my latest finds, building tips and more!
Stay in the loop with behind the scenes, tips, sales and other exclusive content!
This gift guide for the cook in your life who loves to create delicious food, and appreciates it. The items might seem boring to most people, but are on every home cook’s wish list who wants to master their craft.
1. Glass Tupperware $36 Last year for Christmas I asked to upgrade all our plastic Tupperware to glass and its been on of my favorite kitchen upgrades. No more stains and I feel better about not using plastic.
2. Hand Soap & Dish Soap Dispensers $23 These are my favorite! I have them in every bathroom & the kitchen. I love the waterproof label & how they instantly elevate around our sinks.
3. Chefs Knife $195 Get them the best tool of the trade!
4. Clip On Strainer $15 Fits all sizes pots & pans and it’s compact design is such a space saver.
5. Checkerboard Cutting Board $70 A beautiful cutting board that doubles as a charcuterie board and is pretty enough to leave out on the counters. Want!
6. Crackled Stoneware Oil Curet $40 I love to elevate the items we use everyday and this oil curet is functional and pretty!
7. Air Fryer $142 We have the single version of this air fryer and I wish the double was available when I bought ours. Again, pretty enough to leave on the counter!
8. Kitchenaid Mixer $219 A must have for every kitchen!
9. Meat Thermometer $54 The gift of perfectly done meat.
10. Dinner Bell $15 No more yelling for the kids to come eat & makes the cutest addition to the kitchen.
11. Wood Pedestal Bowl $128 This wood bowl has a stunning silhouette and is the perfect centerpiece weather on the dining table, holding fruit on the counter, or in a pretty cabinet.
12. Always Pan $108 A fan favorite for the cook & currently on sale! This one is on my wish list this year.
13. Cookbook $17 One of my favorite cookbooks! So many good recipes that are easy to make too!
14. Kitchen Towels $64 Hand towels they’ll want to use and my personal favorite. They dry well, are nice and soft and are pretty enough to they’ll want to hang them on the range.
15. Apron $25 Ready to work as hard as you are, and it legitimizes your place in the kitchen.
16. Lazy Wood Spoon $26 Made with a notch that fits over the lip of your sauce pan or stock pot, liquids end up back in the pot instead of on your counter.
17. Kitchen Scale $38 Every baker needs a good kitchen scale and this one is highly rated.
18. Dutch Oven $90 A must have in every kitchen! All the heat benefits of cast iron with a low maintenance enamel coating. I love the white and brass on this one.
19. Prep Taxi $11 I want one of these! No more dropping crumbs from prep to pan!
20. Smoke Infuser $149 Add natural smoke flavor and aroma to meat, fish, vegetables, desserts, beverages and cocktails easily.
21. Chefs Seasoning Gift Box $42 Whether baking salmon for a weeknight supper, making steak for a Sunday roast, or mixing bloody marys for a summer brunch, these rubs, salts, and seasonings will turn any dish into a crowdpleaser.
Don’t forget to check out the Holiday Gift Guide for Parents & In-Laws, for Him and for Her. Theres lots of holiday decor inspo here, too!