shop all my picks
Welcome to the blog where I share all things home decor, my latest finds, building tips and more!
Stay in the loop with behind the scenes, tips, sales and other exclusive content!
I rounded up a gift guide for her, whoever ‘she’ is. A few of my own favorite things I know she’ll love and a some items that are on my own Christmas list this year, too. There is something here for everyone and for every budget.
1. Personalized Disk Necklace $68 – Billy gifted me this necklace after Jack was born and it’s been one of my favorites for the last 6 years.
2. Crossbody Bag $168 – Another one of my personal faves. I have the transport tote bag from here and have used it daily for the last 10 years! The leather wears beautifully, it’s something she’ll have forever.
3. Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush $119 – Her and her skin will thank you. Trust me.
4. Essential Cardigan $49 – Love the stitching detail on this one and the color is really pretty too. This will for sure sell out before the holidays, the price point is so great.
5. Always Pan $145 – The pan she never knew she needed. Love that there is a built in spoon rest & comes in a ton of really great colors. They just launched the new mini size too.
6. Open Toe Faux Fur Slippers $29 – These are right up my alley! I love a fuzzy pair of slippers but my feet always get too hot and I’m not fan of toasty toes. These take care of that! Comes in lots of colors too!
7. Tortoise Watch Band $15 – I’ve been wearing this one for a few months now and dressed up or down, I love that it goes with everything. And so affordable!
8. Brass & Copper Tea Kettle $45- Pretty enough she’ll leave it out on the stove always.
9. Smart Home Fragrance Device $44 – I started using Pura about 6 months ago and I’ll never use anything else. I love that you can set a schedule and forget it and your home will always smell wonderful. My two favorite scents are here and here.
10. Long Stem Wine Glass $14 – A girlfriend of mine has these and I’ve wanted these for 3 years. They are stunningggg. The stock photos don’t do them justice. I keep waiting for someone to gift a set to me. Haha! Maybe I’ll gift them to myself this year!
11. Luggage Set $179 – Not gonna lie. I’m gifting these to myself too! We have a few trips planned for this winter/spring and mama needs some luggage.
12. Dual Handled Vase $154 – Substantial in size and the most beautiful color. One of those pieces she really wants but wouldn’t ever buy herself.
13. Multi Device Wireless Charging $75 – A pretty charging dock for at home or work.
14. Phone Case & Card Holder $35 – I’ve been using these cases for 2 years now and I’ll never use anything else! The loop is WAY more comfortable than a pop socket or loopy case and she’ll always have her card on her. Can’t recommend these enough!
15. Brow Pomade $24 – clean, vegan, cruelty free! I recently bought this to try and I love it! She’ll have the best brows around and she’ll get the cutest makeup bag with your first purchase.
16. Tocca Stella $80 – I don’t wear perfume usually, but when I do it’s this. Smells so good without being overpowering at all. Key notes are blood orange, freesia and spicy lily. It’s good guys!
17. Quencher Water bottle $30 – I have this in the 30 oz and 40 oz sizes. I like both for different reasons. If my kids are with me I bring my 40 so I might have a chance at a drink. If we’re just at home I use the 30 because it is lighter. Love the handle and that both fit into a cupholder!