shop all my picks
Welcome to the blog where I share all things home decor, my latest finds, building tips and more!
Stay in the loop with behind the scenes, tips, sales and other exclusive content!
I caught a vibe (be honest, did you sing it? Haha!) for this week’s favorite links and it says FALL. Loving the coziness of you guys’ faves this week, even though I’m team long live summer.
1. Elm Bench – Back in stock! Such a versatile piece. I have one at the foot of our bed and move it around a lot. Would also be great behind a couch or in a hallway.
2. Arhaus sheepskin ottoman – I ordered 2 of these too! Was $300 now $59 + free shipping! I didn’t have any issues with shipping but I have gotten several messages (and checked myself) about shipping being $549. If you have trouble you can call and they’ll be able to take care of it for you.
3. Long cardigan – Currently in my Amazon cart. Love neckline and the pockets.
4. My living room chairs – These restocked in all colors! Very comfy and not too low to the ground. My dad has had 3 back surgeries and he says they’re comfortable.
5. Fall stems – Love these for fall and into winter. Such a great color!
6. Laundry room rug – Love this rug! Comes in two color ways!
Don’t forget to check out this post to see all my favorites from July and a few of your favorite links as well!