shop all my picks
Welcome to the blog where I share all things home decor, my latest finds, building tips and more!
Stay in the loop with behind the scenes, tips, sales and other exclusive content!
We’re starting to hit a groove with our new school routines, just in time to add sports and activities to the mix! I thought I’d have more time to stay on top of the house and get some work done during the day, but we’re as busy as ever and I’m already really starting to feel like a taxi service. Haha! Who can relate?!
In September I got our porch ready for fall, complete with giant mums (check Costco, they’re a steal!) and all the faux pumpkins. I painted and installed wallpaper in Ben’s room, and refreshed our primary bedding with all the cozy layers for fall, you can see it below.
I legit cannot even believe tomorrow is October! Sharing a few of my September favorites and a few of yours too!
1. Accent table – A new arrival in our living room last month and uber affordable!!
2. Lumbar pillow – I added this to our primary bedroom this month when I switched out all of our summer bedding. I wanted something really subtle with pretty texture. Can’t beat the price at under $30!
3. Runner – You guys went crazy for our new kitchen runner. It’s hand-knotted and splurge worthy. Definitely an heirloom piece that will last forever.
4. Hair mask – I grabbed this on a whim from Target one day and it’s magic! The package lasted me for about 2 1/2 treatments, I have pretty long hair and I really laid it on thick. My hair has never been softer or shinier. Highly recommend! Probably my favorite of all the September favorites.
5. Garland – I grabbed 2 of this garland because it sold out SO FAST last year. I plan to add it to our mantle, its super thick and drapes nicely.
6. Lipstick – I’m not into beauty at all and keep my makeup routine really simple. My lips are basically the same color as the rest of my face. This lipstick came highly recommend and works so well on any skin tone.
7. Pumpkin bake – Snagged this cutie for only $20. It’s a great size for a side dish & looks super cute on my kitchen shelves.
8. Curtains – I looked for pinch pleat curtains that weren’t hundreds of dollars per panel. These hang beautifully and are customizable, too!
9. Chopper – Wishing I ordered this a lifetime ago. I especially love it for onions!
10. Kitchen timer – I wanted this cutie for months before I eventually bought it. I finally pulled the trigger when I needed a timer for making jam. Looks cute on my shelves and it’s come in handy with the kids, too.
11. Packable jacket – I bought this last fall and it was a staple through winter and spring, too. They brought it back this year! Grab it before it sells out again. Comes in several colors, but the tan is my favorite, it’s a bit lighter in person, which I prefer.
12. Upholstered bed – Our bed has been over 30% off almost all month! We have the color Zumba Pumice, though it comes in over 20 fabrics!
13. Leggings – Remember the Lulu Align legging saga? I grabbed these dupes for less than $28 and they’re good! Bought them in black and dazzling blue and will be purchasing more!
14. Wreath – this thing is huge and completely splurge worthy. Can’t wait to hang them on our front doors!
15. Nails – my favorite color for fall “Marciamallow”.
16. Mirror – I’ve had my eye on this mirror for over a year. Should I replace the one on my mantle for this?!