shop all my picks
Welcome to the blog where I share all things home decor, my latest finds, building tips and more!
Stay in the loop with behind the scenes, tips, sales and other exclusive content!
Mother’s Day is May 14th (just 3 weeks away) and while my favorite gift is for sure quality time (every year I ask for an afternoon together & a photo with all my babies), I also love to give & receive thoughtful gifts, too. Everything here is either one of my genuine very favorite things, or something I want to gift to a woman I love or admire this Mother’s Day.
1. Pura Device $44 – If you’ve been around for more than 5 minutes you know I love our Pura. These are two of my favorite scents here and here. You can get a free diffuser if you build your own set of two fragrances, and 20% off if you subscribe to fragrances. You can always swap scents & you can control how often they come. Use code LINDSEY_P15 for 15% off your purchase.
2. Copper Bird Feeder $98 – Love this gorgeous bird feeder for the gardener or bird enthusiast. My mother in law is very much into caring for her hummingbirds. I think she’d love to add this to her courtyard to attract and enjoy all kinds of birds.
3. Tocca Bella Perfume $46 – I wear this and it smells so freaking good. I bought it a few years ago when I read an article Joanna Gains did and she said this was her perfume of choice. I get compliments on it all the time!
4. Electric Kettle $39 – Would make the best gift for the tea enthusiast. This who Beautiful line by Drew Barrymore is so pretty. We’ve had the air fryer for almost 2 years and love it.
5. Kantha Quilt $84 – This one is on my wish list! Perfect as an light weight layer on the bed or over the back of the sofa.
6. Long Stem Wine Glasses $15 – Also on my wishlist for the last couple of years. Love the extra long stem.
7. Mop $159 – My holy grail all time favorite amazon purchase. Every woman needs one of these!! I used to loath mopping floors, now its fun! No joke. And safe for all floor types!
8. Always Pan $150 – My favorite pan to cook with! It’s SUPER non stick and also non toxic! Win-win. Love the built in spoon rest and that it’s now oven safe up to 450º.
9. Locket $98 – This one is also on my wish list. Comes in 2 sizes and is perfectly timeless. Something I’d like to pass down to one of my girls someday.
10. Comfiest Pajamas $27 – The softest slinkiest material. Love the mauve-y color too.
11. Coffee Table Book $29 – My favorite coffee table book. I always find so much inspo in this one.
12. Olaplex Hair Treatment $30 – It went viral for a reason. I tried it when it went on Prime Deal and it’s good! Makes my hair super shiny.
13. The Natasha Flat Sandal $110 – These look sooo comfy and will go with anything she puts on from a dress, to shorts to a flow-y pant.
14. Babyfacial $80 – Maybe my favorite skin care product. The name does not disappoint. Makes my skin feel super soft & makes my makeup go on way smoother. Recommend! She’ll love it!
15. Silk Pillowcase $19 – This one is on my list. Love the mauve-y cheetah print, especially for travel so I don’t forget my pillow. I’ve been wanting to try a silk pillowcase. Trying to keep wrinkles at bay and keep my hair healthy too.
16. Smart Plugs $12 – Ok, not a glamorous gift, but super practical. She’ll think of (and thank) you every time she uses them.
17. Marble Ruffle Bowl $61 – This gorgeous bowl is on my own wish list! Would be a beautiful addition to her coffee table, accent table or shelf.
18. Cutest Gingham Tablecloth $36 – She’ll love the most versatile tablecloth, the neutral gingham can be used in any season and the tassel detail is super cute!
I hope you have the best Mother’s Day with the ladies you love most! If you’re looking for more gift ideas check here! I’ve got ya covered!