shop all my picks
Welcome to the blog where I share all things home decor, my latest finds, building tips and more!
Stay in the loop with behind the scenes, tips, sales and other exclusive content!
I rounded up this week’s best selling products and linked them all below! Grab the garland while you can, it will sell out. Also really loving the brown vase, it’s the perfect tone for fall.
1. Real Touch Norfolk Pine Garland – The garland of the season and on super sale + free ship! It goes in and out of stock mulitpule times per day so sign up for notifications & follow me in IG stories. I’ll post as soon as I see they’re restocked. You will not find them cheaper than $32! It’s a steal! Great price here too! One of the best selling products of the season.
2. 3 Drawer Dresser – Perfect for a kid’s room or I would totally use them as oversized nightstands too!
3. Jute Rug – We have this in our living room and I love the texture it brings to the space. I also love how I can seasonally switch out our rugs and not spend so much on a larger top rug. Also, does not shed!!
4. Charlotte Hand-Knotted Runner – I got a new runner for in our kitchen from McGee & Co. and you guys went crazy for it, and for good reason! The tones, texture and quality are top notch.
5. Swing Arm Sconce – We have these on each side of our fireplace and also in brass on each side of the kitchen window. Top quality and I love that the inside of the shade is white so you’re not getting any weird color casts.
6. Brown Vase – The perfect accent for fall at a really affordable price! Great for shelf, cabinet, coffee table or nightstand styling. A really versatile piece. It’s currently living in our black cabinet. You can see how I styled it here.