shop all my picks
Welcome to the blog where I share all things home decor, my latest finds, building tips and more!
Stay in the loop with behind the scenes, tips, sales and other exclusive content!
If you’ve been here longer than 5 minutes you know switching out stems is one of my favorite ways to welcome a new season into our home. While I’m not quiiiiite ready for the big refresh, I have started collecting a few new fall stems so I’m ready when I’m ready. I’ve rounded up so many great options at every price point, there are some really good designer dupes this year! So scroll on to find the best of the best.
1. Artificial Nandina Leaf Branch, 39″ $42 – A new find this year. These would be a gorgeous statement on an entry table.
2. Plum Fake Cimicifuga Ramosa Leaves, 31″ $28 – I have and looove these! They’re probably my favorite fall stem in my collection. The moody plum color is gorgeous!
3. Faux Oversized Eucalyptus Branch, 60″ $79 – A splurge for sure but at 60″ tall these things are massive! I saw them in the store and the color is absolutely dreamy!
4. Faux Dry Fall Leaf Branch, 55″ $59 – This is a really great option of neutrals have your heart. I saw these in store too and they’re beautiful!
5. Faux Siberian Elm Branch, 51″ $69 – I love me a twiggy option! This branch is beautiful! I love the color and texture and she’s substantial enough she could stand alone.
6. Tall Burgundy Green Faux Chestnut Leaf Branch, 47″ $46 – These look reeeally realistic! From the variation in color on the leaves to the reddish colored branches. Obsessed!
7. Faux Oversized Autumn Aspen Tree Branch, 60″ $79 – These vibrant branches are so pretty! Love that they’re not super full. I think it makes them look more realistic.
8. Tall Faux Grape Ivy Branch in Green Eggplant, 48″ $38 – I love that these aren’t yellow, orange or red. I feel like it makes them more versatile so you could use them throughout the year.
9. Faux Sumac Branch, 65″ $47 – Another really great extra tall option! Currently 20% off!
10. Red Burgundy Faux Nandina Berry Branch, 45″ $42 – With the pretty red berries these branches will transition perfectly from fall to winter.
Like with anything else in our home, mixing affordable finds with investment worthy pieces is my favorite way to really elevate the overall aesthetic. There are some really good dupes of the splurge worthy branches above at a fraction of the cost. Like, most are under $10, so scroll on!
1 Vivid Artificial Maple Leaf, 29″ $9 – Comes in 2 colors, this beautiful muted green and also a dark plum that would make an amazing dupe for the Cimicifuga.
2. Faux Birch Leaf Spray, 26″ $10 – These are from my favorite Etsy shop. Their packaging is always top notch and I’ve loved every stem I’ve purchased from them. They have a bunch of designer dupe options, especially in the spring.
3. Dark Red Maple Leaves Spray, 45″ $10 – I ordered these! I’ll share as soon as they arrive. I think they’re going to be an excellent dupe for the Cimicifuga above.
4. Large Orange Eucalyptus Stem, 40″ $8 – A really great dupe to the Pottery Barn branch above. It is shorter, but the leaves look super similar.
5. Faux Purple/Gray Green Ruscus Bush, 15″ $13 – These are a great neutral fall option that will work year round. I have 3 in a pot on my kitchen counter most of the year. They’re nice and floppy, one of my favorites!
6. Red Japanese Maple Ivy Spray, 38″ $8 – Super tempted to order this one. The tones are so pretty and its a really great size for the price!
7. Artificial Myrtle Leaf Spray, 18″ $18 – These were a best seller last year! So happy they brought them back, the color is beautiful.
8. Yellow Fern Stem, 30.5″ $5 I saw these in store yesterday and for the price they’re good! I’d recommend at least 7 for a decent sized arrangement.
9. Brown Floral Branch, 31″ $8 – I saw these in store the other day and it took everything in me to walk away. The coloring is sooo good! Would be gorg on a coffee table!
10. Faux Rusted Beech Leaf Stem, 33″ $6 – Hearth and Hand came out with some good fall stems this year and the pricing on all of them is insane. Their wreaths are really good too! Wayyy better than the stock photos.
11. Faux Seeded Eucalyptus Stem, 20″ $12 – I bought these in store the other day. I really love the coloring on the ‘yellow’ option. It’s definitely more brown as you can see from the photo above. I used 5 stems.
I’ll be the first to tell you faux florals have come a long way in the last few years, but there is something to be said about dried stems. They add beautiful texture to space and are my favorite way to bring actual florals into our home in the fall & winter. Faux florals seem out of place to me, they’re too ‘alive’ and don’t mirror what is going on outside, and I can only do so many branches. You can find a few of my favorite options for dried florals below!
1. Light Mauve Pink Preserved Hydrangea Bundle, 16-20″ $36 – I am absolutely in love with the dusty pink color of these preserved hydrangeas. I also love the cone shape versus the traditional ball shape. These are so good, guys!
2. Dried German Statice, 10-15″ $36 – I have a couple bunches of these around our home in the fall & winter months. They add pretty texture to any coffee or side table.
3. Chocolate Floral Button, 16-20″ $20 – A new find for me this year. I wanted to find an option that added contrast where most dried florals are lighter in color. These are perfection.
4. Dried Indian Rice Grass, 22-28″ $42 – Another neutral lovers dream. The soft texture of these is so pretty & the longer stem length makes them perfect for a console table.
5. Blue Dried Echinops Globe Thistles, 16-22″ $38 – With a gorgeous dusty blue color and touch of whimsy, these fall stems would be pretty in a bunch or just a few added to a bud vase on a nightstand.
6. Cream Dried Larkspur Wildflowers, 23-26″ $38 – Another great neutral option that would be perfect literally anywhere.
7. Preserved Mixed Silver Dollar Eucalyptus $24-39 – These come in 3 colors and 2 sizes. I really love the brown jumbo option.
8. Preserved Weeping Willow Eucalyptus, 16-22″ $42 – The deep green color on these is absolutely gorgeous & something you could use in every season.
I hope you found these round ups inspiring! If you’re looking for more ideas on how you can welcome fall into your home I shared 4 easy ways to do it here! I have linked last year’s favorite fall stems here, too!