shop all my picks
Welcome to the blog where I share all things home decor, my latest finds, building tips and more!
Stay in the loop with behind the scenes, tips, sales and other exclusive content!
I had little babies not that long ago so finding these gifts for baby was pretty fun. Most of these items are tried and true and we used them with our own babes.
1. Loverly Box Price varies. Highly recommend these stage-based play kits. I wish I had known about these when my kids were smaller. I have a girlfriend who only does these boxes, a few legos and a baby doll and they’re the only toys they have.
2. Wooden Rainbow Stacker $46 I love open ended toys like this rainbow stacker, so many ways they can use their imagination and play!
3. Gathre Mat Price varies. We have several of these mats and use them for various activities from placing under a highchair when they’re small, to picnics in the yard, beach fun and independent play inside. So many great colors and styles too!
4. Activity Table $99 I’m all about buying aesthetically pleasing toys, especially something you can’t really hide away in a basket when they’re not playing with it. This one is packed with multi-sensory features to engage young minds.
5. Pull Sled $42 We got one of these when the twins were little. Because who wants to miss out on a snow day!?
6. Super Soft 1st Building Blocks $19 Baby will love these squeezable, stackable sensory-packed building blocks.
7. Bibs Pacifiers $15 These were our absolute favorite and they come in a ton of colors and several styles.
8. Hatch Rest $70 All of our kids have one of these. It’s a sound machine, night light, okay to wake and clock all in one. We love it so much whenever we travel we bring at least one with us.
9. Cuddle & Kind Doll $60 Heirloom quality knit dolls with a mission. Every doll purchased provides 10 meals for a child in need. Each of our kids has one & we love them!
10. Snow Suit $90 Babies love playing in the snow just as much as bigger kids do as long as they stay warm! Love this option and this one too.
11. Little People Nativity $42 Share the spirit of the season with this nostalgic Little People nativity set. Takes me right back to my own childhood.
12. Busy Board Name Puzzle $24 Montessori based play that encourages experimenting and manipulating everyday objects to help develop find baby’s motor skills. Another heirloom piece they can hand down to their own kids.
13. Ball Pit $129 Every baby and toddlers dream come true and one of my favorite gifts for baby this year!
14. Silicone Bib $13 Another one of our favorites! Love how the cup catches anything that drops and is super easy to clean. Comes in tons of colors & patters too.
15. Stacking Ring $18 Helps develop dexterity and agility and has the most soothing colors.
16. Baby’s First Christmas Handprint Ornament $14 We did these with all of our kids and they’re probably my favorite ornaments we have.
Don’t forget to check out the 2022 Holiday Gift Guides For Tweens & Teens and also For Kids! I’ll be posting the Complete 2022 Holiday Gift Guide SOON (and updating as things sell out) so check back! You can also find lots of holiday decor inspo here and here!