shop all my picks
Welcome to the blog where I share all things home decor, my latest finds, building tips and more!
Stay in the loop with behind the scenes, tips, sales and other exclusive content!
If you’re like me , parents and especially in-laws, are the hardest bunch to shop for during the holidays. Mine are at the point in their lives where if they really want something they just go out and buy it. Which makes gift giving pretty difficult. Are yours like that too?! I wanted this holiday gift guide for parents and in-laws to have a variety of things they either didn’t know they wanted or sentimental gifts, because those are my favorite kind.
1. Always Pan – $145 The pan of all pans, the one they’ll always reach for.
2. MasterClass subscription – $15 Classes taught by world renowned experts in a number of different specialties and created for students of all skill levels.
3. Locket – $98 Something sentimental for her, don’t forget to add a photo!
4. Frame – $22 Speaking of photos, grab a pretty frame and schedule extended family pictures. I promise you’ll never regret getting the entire fam together & capturing the moments.
5. Photo calendar – $31 There are a ton of templates & styles to choose from, and best of all you can add important dates like birthdays and anniversaries right into the calendar so they never forget a special day.
6. Tile Essentials – $80 This little tile helps your parents find EVERYTHING. Add one to their keys, their phone, the remote… you know, all the little things that seem to always go missing.
7. Monocular Telescope– $126 Perfect for the nature watcher, or traveler. This monocular is lightweight and has excellent HD viewing capabilities. You can even use it with your phone!
8. Massager – $40 Who doesn’t love a good massage?! We have a massage gun just like this and both Billy and I love to use it.
9. Yeti Mug – $30 A good insulated mug in the winter is a must. Keeps your coffee or tea warm for hours! I used this in the summer to actually keep my drinks cold and I’m happy to report back these are legit!
10. Audible subscription – $15 We recently subscribed to Audible so I could keep the littles entertained in the school pick up line. I’ve also enjoyed listening while doing chores or working on the computer. Bonus: Mom & Dad won’t need to find their glasses or sit down to enjoy a good book.
11. Best of Mouth subscription – $60
12. Echo Show – $ 70 Make video calls easier with auto framing, you know, so you can actually see them too. Haha! This thing is amazing though! It also can be used to control your smart home, as a calendar, photo frame using photos saved to Amazon Photos or as a TV. I kind of love the idea of the photo frame. You could surprise them often and easily upload your photos of the grandkids.
13. Heated Foot Massager – $79 I gotta be honest, I’d use this thing probably every night. Anyone else love a foot massage?!
14. AirBNB gift card – Give them the gift of travel. An excuse to come visit if distance separates you, or a reason to go on an adventure!
15. Book – A book that is geared towards their interests is always a safe option. A few unique ones I came across during my search, 1000 Places To See Before You Die, Stuff You Should Know, and Eat Drink Nap. You can find more book recommendations here.
You can find more gifts for Him and for Her and the complete 2022 Holiday Gift Guide so far right here! Check here for lots of holiday decor ideas too!